Wise & Donahue, PLC understands that individuals face emotional, financial, and personal difficulties when dealing with the separation and divorce process. Our philosophy focuses on encouraging sincerity and thoughtful consideration when handling often-sensitive family issues.
Our lawyers offer committed and compassionate representation in matters involving:
- Premarital, postnuptial, and property settlement agreements
- Child custody and support
- Asset protection and property division
- Complex equitable distribution
- Business and tax issues in divorce
- Retirement and stock options
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO)
- Military divorce and retirement issues
- Divorce mediation
- Domestic partnerships and same-sex couples
- Modification and enforcement of orders
- Domestic violence and emergency orders
The attorneys of Wise & Donahue, PLC listen to our clients’ needs and concerns, carefully considering that every client’s personal and family circumstances are varied. As a result, we handle cases creatively, applying strong legal strategies to resolve their problems. Our firm offers a comprehensive range of family lawyer assistance-from advising and counseling, to negotiating, mediating, and litigating family law issues.